Purchasing a marquee for the first time can be confusing. What size marquee should you get? What accessories do you need?
Because informed customers make smart investments, we have decided to create this simple guide that will teach you everything you need to know before you buy your marquee.
If you have more questions please explore our FAQ page or call us on 1800 331 722.
Here are some key questions to think through...
- The 2.4M x 2.4M is our smallest marquee. It is perfectly adapted to anyone looking for an easy-to-transport, affordable marquee. This size is particularly recommended for market stalls.
- The 3M x 3M is our most popular size marquee. It strikes the perfect balance between size and cost, and can be used for various purposes. Whether you are looking to promote your organisation, participate in an exhibition or organise a family barbecue, the 3M x 3M will have you covered!
- The 3M x 4.5M is the perfect compromise between surface coverage and transportability. It is particularly adapted to anyone who needs an easy-to-transport, decent-sized marquee with a large frontage.
- The 4M x 4M is our largest square marquee. With a total surface area of 16 square meters, this marquee is our most spacious four-legged marquee.
- The 3M x 6M is our largest marquee. This size marquee will provide extensive surface coverage and is therefore recommended to sport clubs, schools and organisations that want to accommodate for a large number of staff and guests.
We understand that every customer has unique requirements; this is why we offer you to choose between different types of frames and fabrics.
FrameOur frames come in powder coated steel (32 Steel series) or aluminium (40 and 50 series).
- The 32 Steel series is an affordable level-entry product that will satisfy customers in need of a robust product. The 32 Steel Series features 32mm powder-coated steel square leg frame. The 32 Steel Series frames are perfect for occasional use in normal weather conditions. Schools, clubs, charities and entrepreneurs often select this cost-effective and quality product.
- The 40 Aluminium Series Frames offer a durable solution of superior quality. The 40 Aluminium Series is our commercial grade marquee and is designed for regular use in adverse weather conditions. The 40 Aluminium Series features a 40mm square leg frame. Sturdy and rust-resistant, the 40 Aluminium Series will give corporate customers and marketing agencies the support they need for their promotional efforts.
- The 50 Aluminium Hex Series frames are our strongest frames and will bring you peace of mind in the most adverse weather conditions. The 50 Hex Aluminium Series features a 50mm hexagonal leg frame. The 50 Hex Aluminium Series is a favourite off industrial and hire companies, fire brigades and emergency services.
- Made for Commercial use
- 100% waterproof
- Provide high UV protection
- Walls will provide great protection from rain and wind.
- Anchor systems, such as weight bags or weight plates, will help stabilise your marquee in windy weather conditions.
- If you have purchased two or more marquees, a rain gutter system will allow greater coverage with complete protection from the rain by diverting water away from adjoining canopies.